- WOW! Sunscreen enters the bloodstream after just one day of use, US Food and Drug Administration says
- Coachella Valley Girls Tennis Team
- Be Aware of these Skin Changes
- Notes from our LPGA Legends Friends
- PGA Magazine Article with Kevin Knight, President SanSoleil, UV 50 Apparel for Sport.
- Oklahoma City Wins NAIA Women's Golf Championship. SanSoleil Outfits the Teams!
- SanSoleil "May Be Aware: Win Sun Protection Contest"
- SanSoleil Provides Sun Protective Tops to the NAIA Championships
- The PGA Tour and The Skin Cancer Foundation
- Golf With Sally
A UPF of 15 – 24 provides “Good UV Protection”
A UPF of 25 – 39 provides “Very Good UV Protection”
A UPF of 40 – 50 provides “Excellent UV Protection”
The following facts should aid in identifying skin care alternatives for you, your members and employees:
Regarding Sun Protection:"SPF and UPF" Stands for Sun Protection Factor. UPF generally refers to apparel while SPF refers to Lotions. Both terms refer to protection from two types of Ultraviolet Radiation; UVA and UVB Rays: